BREAST CANCER: ONCOLOGIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY WEBINAR
April 15th and 16th 2021, webinar course. Details below!
This course will have two full days on live surgery.
All surgeries will be shown in detail with pre-operative photos and pre-operative planning videos, showing drawings and measurements of the patients. During the operations, all tips and tricks for each technique will be performed by the main surgeon, while the audience can interact with written questions through a chat. Moderators will facilitate the discussion.
- Nipple sparing mastectomies, quadrantectomies, axillary linfonodes dissection and sentinel node biopsy
- Bilateral breast reshaping after conservative surgery
- Traditional breast reconstruction with implants or tissue expanders
- Pre-pectoral immediate breast reconstruction with ADM + implant
- Breast implant revision after radiotherapy using ADM
- Breast implant revision after implant rupture
- Reduction mammoplasty or mastopexy for contralateral breast symmetry
- Breast reconstruction using pedicled flaps (LD or TRAM flap)
- Nipple and areola reconstruction
- Fat grafting for secondary surgery