Your Channel is a place for you to showcase your latest research evidence, surgical techniques or news and opinions to share with our ever-growing community of breast and reconstructive surgeons.
Any posts you share will also appear in the 'Latest Content' section on the home page, as well as in the email newsletters that get sent to all members.
- Click 'Create' in top bar, on the far right side
- Choose 'Post', 'Video' or 'Document'
- 'Post' will allow you to share your news story or article as text content. 'Video' will allow you to upload a video file of a surgical technique, interview or anything else you would like to share. 'Document' will allow you to upload a PDF or slide-deck
- Write or upload your article/video
- Once finished, click on 'Channels' in the right-hand bar, then 'Your Channel'
- Press 'Publish Now' button
- Or simply send your article or news story to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com - we will share it for you!
Writing a post
- Once you have clicked 'Create post', click the green 'New Post' button in the top right
- Add a title, short introduction and then add the main text in the text box (where it says 'Start editing here')
- The relevant buttons on the righthand side column are as follows:
- Poster image: upload a banner image that will be presented alongside the text on the main site
- Badges: use these tags to describe the content of your article
- Channels: add to 'Your Channel'
- Contributors: add any contributing ARBS Net members who may have contributed to the article
- Click 'Publish Now' (or 'Schedule' if you want the article to be posted at a particular time/date)
We encourage you all to post your content. If you have any questions or would rather we post it on your behalf, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com - we will share it for you!