London Breast Meeting will host 4 days of video technique sessions, keynote lectures, best practice updates and roundtable discussions on the following topics:
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Imaging for microsurgeons
- Aesthetic breast surgery
- Why does the breast sag? Breast biomechanics, implications and outcomes
- My innovation journey
- My journey in the innovation of perforator flaps
- What innovations can we expect from implants?
- Neoadjuvant therapies and de-escalation of surgery for breast cancer
- Challenges of oncological management of the small breast
- Management of the upper pole: implants vs fat grafting vs glandular flaps
- Update on ALCL: the SCHEER Report
- What have I changed in my practice in the last year?
Best practice updates:
- What is new in oncology and genetics?
- What is new in lymphoedema?
- Artificial intelligence and robotics
- What is new in DIEP flap reconstruction?
- What is new in the abdominal donor site?
- Innovations in autologous reconstruction
- What is new in oncological surgery and oncoplastic surgery?
- What is new in pre-pectoral implant reconstruction?
- Implant technology and related issues
- Tips and tricks in implant based reconstruction and lipofilling
- What is really new in breast augmentation?
- What is new in mastopexy and reduction?
- Lipofilling techniques for superior results
- Tips and tricks in implant removal with no replacement and downsizing
Take a look at the full programme here and register to attend in London or to watch online here!